Thursday, February 23, 2006

Too tired to Sleep

I will sleep though!! But I'm so tired... I feel like a kid... like the only way I'm going to fall asleep is if I just fall asleep on whatever I'm doing... like typing on this keyboard... now I'm delirious!

My daughters IEP went well. I was a bundle of nerves. But now its over and my head aches. I DID buy new glasses today. Do you want to know the stupid reason why?

I kept putting it off... buying glasses meant BIG decisions... but I got a card from the eye doctor saying I was due for a check up. What? A year already. I don't go to the eye doctor every year! But I'd better buy my glasses before that prescription expires!

Well today, I did have to get up early, take a shower, comb my hair AND PUT MAKEUP ON! I go downstairs and my son wants to know whats going on . Anyway, I DID have makeup on so today sounded like a perfect day to get my glasses (after my daughters IEP of course). And guess what? Prescriptions for glasses are good for two years! So I am actually a year ahead of the game ;)

Maybe its the new glasses that are making me tired. They are a different prescription and I see so much better. My vision is so sharp it hurts. I bet that's why my head aches!

1 comment:

Shesawriter said...

My DH had problems with his new glasses too. They gave him headaches.

Tanya