Sunday, January 29, 2006

A Plan of Action (Sunday)

I am cleaning my room today. It’s a mess! I’m trying to carve a spot for a real computer on a little desk and a real typing chair. Right now, I use a laptop and I lounge in a lazy boy type chair ;) Last week, I thought back to figure out what I had done differently between the first book I wrote and the one I’m currently working on, and it came to me. I worked on the first one at a desk in the computer room (which I lost control of). I wrote it pretty fast too, sometimes ten pages in a day and I didn't double space back then on my first book... I didn't know better.

I plan on working upright in that typing chair and in front of a desk while the kids are at school. In the evenings, I’ll let my son’s surf the internet there while I’m on my laptop. My boys are getting older where I think I need to keep an eye on what they are doing on the internet.

I’m gabbing. I’m planning on a productive Week. I’m THINKING of a plan of action and I’ll be getting back into the groove of writing. I lost my groove ;)

No comments: