I’ve been indulging myself with books.
OK, I admit it. I think I’ve admitted it before. I’m a Dark-Hunter addict. Yesterday, I read Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Unleash the Night. I’m so happy. I was worried. Her last dark-hunter book was dominated by Ash’s story. This story was strictly about the Hero and Heroine. No overbearing outside story lines. It was a fun read ;) It wasn’t a Dark-Hunter’s tale but a were-hunter’s tale. Did I mention that it was a fun read?!
Today, I read the prologue and part 1 of The Vampire Lestat by Anne Rice. The prologue was an interesting twist. I like how she tied in her first vampire story into this book. This story is so dark. I don’t usually read dark stories like this. I’ve never read this story before and I usually read the happy ending stories. Her words are beautiful… I have to admit that. The story flows in an easy and comforting rhythm. But it is so dark for me… disturbing.
No comments:
Post a Comment