It’s too long since I’ve posted.
In short, we had a great Christmas. My mother came to stay with us for a few days. I couldn’t believe it when she told me that she wouldn’t mind going to see King Kong. I said, “Huh?.” King Kong I thought… Mama??? Then she explained. She saw the first one when it came out in the movie theaters. Cool! The first one came out in 1933!!!!
I took my boys too. It was rated PG-13. I had taken them to the latest Harry Potter release that was also rated PG-13. King Kong was the scariest movie I had ever taken them to and it lasted 3 hours and 15 minutes! It felt like I didn’t breath for the first hour and a half it was nonstop action. Granny was too cool. It was her idea. Needless to say there was an extra person in my bed that night.
It’s been difficult getting into the writing groove. Visitors coming over, kids asking for play time, and the constant interruptions that can drive me crazy if I’m seriously into something. I’ve been reading though and plan on writing new pages tonight. I want to review my blocks and finish up my sections. I have a few unresolved. I’ve been thinking about this too. It doesn’t look like I have 400 pages worth. I think I’m going to test the theory that it is easier to add then edit out words.
I did start working on my new goals for the New Year. I’m going to start with the BIG annual Goals and then break it down into monthly, weekly and daily chunks.
No comments:
Post a Comment