Last night… I fell asleep listening to Harry Potter’s Goblet of Fire with my sons. I never do that… actually we all fell asleep because around 1:30 in the morning my husband was rousing the boys to go to their bed. I really shouldn’t be surprised. There is something about lying under a comforter, relaxing, and listening to a story while the winter chill hovers over your heads. You snuggle closer together, and further into the bedding, and the next thing you know you’re in a sound sleep. It was nice.
I’ve read the first Narnia story and am half way through the 2nd. The second one is much more exciting but I’m still glad I read the first. I remember hearing that it had a religious/faith type quality but I hadn’t realized that the first story paralleled the story of Eden/Creation so cleverly. I look forward to the rest.
Today we decorated our christmas tree... its beginning to feel like christmas ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment