Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Loved The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe... the book

I finished reading The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. I’m so happy I did. I can imagine it is going to make a great movie. This one mirrored the resurrection. WOW. The next book is the Horse and His boy. Glancing at the back cover it looks like it is a story that occurs within the Children’s reign as King and Queens. And I almost forgot… I loved the ending of The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe! I was surprised and then I was not. Very Clever!!!!

I’m still keeping up with my two pages… but I’ve been bad about my daily blog posts. I need to blame it on the holidays festivities. They seem to be taking over my month. I start remember things I need to do and the next thing I know I’ve killed hours completing a little project.

I almost feel antisocial… its too many parties. Ornament exchanges, Cookie Exchanges, this group and that group hosting Holiday Shopping Parties or whatever you call them. I feel like the scrooge. I’m not going to them all. I’m tempted not to go to any… bah hum bug ;) I guess I’m not quite in the holiday mood yet… although I had a great time decorating the tree with the family. We decorated, ate cookies, reminisced where this and that ornament came from, and the eggnog… we didn’t forget the eggnog.

No comments: