Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe... The Movie

I took the kids to see Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe this afternoon. We all really enjoyed it. Love seems too strong a word but enjoyment is too light. So I would say it was great. There were some kids who cheered in the cinema after the climatic moments. Fun! I can’t believe my boys haven’t been to a movie where the audience cheered. I really can’t believe that. But still they were amazed that people were "going crazy" in the movie LOL. The movie stayed true to the book (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe) with only a few tweaks to make it move along faster. It made me want to read the rest of the stories but I think I will sprinkle them in between some romance reads.

Yesterday, I read a little from the Marshall’s modes chapter in his blue book. Today, I haven’t written anything yet but am about to write some pages.

No comments: