Monday, November 21, 2005

Thoughts on Signet

I am preparing to do my witch way pages but am not quit ready yet. So here I am blogging.

I am deep into the next Sasha Lord story, In a Wild Wood. I realized yesterday that these books are under the Signet Imprint. I was under the impression that the small Regency Signets had very light sensual scenes if any at all, so I assumed that the whole line was that way. Obviously, I was wrong because as I posted earlier Sasha Lord pushes the sensual envelope. Don’t get me wrong… I really like that… In fact my 1st Scottish Historical is an envelope pusher. I have a sex scene I think in my 3rd chapter (A creative one if I say so myself ;) ). Sasha Lord’s books are like this too. Signet might be an option for my work.

No comments: