Friday, November 25, 2005

Stuffed with Turkey

I’m Stuffed! Thanksgiving was a hit. Since I was born and raised in the south… I follow the Southern Belle’s Kitchen Rule… Never Run Out of Food ;)

I cooked a big one so I would have extra turkey left over so I can make a turkey gumbo this weekend. I have enough but am surprised that I didn’t have more left over.

I have to say I’m exhausted. You know how you get when your so tired you can’t sleep? That’s me write now. LOL... what's on my brain? That's me right now. I'm blogging since I don’t think I could concentrate on writing in my story.

I did get an email on my contest entry today. I didn’t final. I wrote about this contest in October. I don’t do contests anymore but I had to try this one. I was gambling on a chance for the grand prize… an entry fee to RWA’s 2006 National Conference. I did reach honorable mentions though… so close but no cigars!

No comments: