But I finished the Moon Witch and loved the story. I do wonder if she told us too much in the end... about the big plot (war) that is bridging the books in this series. I guess not. It's not like I don't know that it will work out
I love paranormals! I can’t wait until Star Witch comes out in December. It makes me want to write something targeting Berkley Sensation. I like that line.
Now I’m exhausted and will go to bed because I want to be fresh tomorrow.
I don’t write well when I’m tired.
3 comments:
Janie sent me the Sun Witch--I'll move it up my TBR list!!
Hey Mary,
I will pass on your compliments to Linda. She's a HOD member. She seems really nice and I thinks she's a big fan of paranormal series.
Thanks Dixie Belle! I love her paranormals!
Post a Comment