Sunday was fun day with the Kids
We went to see Wallace and Gromit. A cute movie! I love claymation. The patience the creators must have to produce this movie… I’m completely impressed!
I didn’t do much in the way of writing anything new on Sunday. I did write about a half a page of new words and finished chapter 4 of SH#2. I also compiled my writing log. I need to write more new words every day. I’ll never get this book written at this terrible rate!
I want to do more blocking and scene plotting today. My daughter is at home so I have to stop whatever I’m doing every 15 minutes to attend to whatever she needs... fix stapler, make waffles, give medicine, make popcorn, change gamecube game (like I know how to work that!). It’s easier just to read when it’s just us but I do think I’ll be able to plot scenes without too much frustration.
No comments:
Post a Comment