Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Tuesday... writing and editing today

I felt like I got a lot accomplished yesterday… but when I go to post it… it doesn’t seem like much. I began revising chapter 13 of my 1st Scottish Historical… the chapter that is giving me fits. I mulled over it too much I guess.

Last night was my weekly critique group chat… and it was my turn to send something in for discussion. I sent in my 1st chapter of my 2nd Scottish Historical and am pleased with the reaction I got.

Today… I write and edit.

2 comments:

Cindy Nord said...

Hi Mary....great progress on your work. And I love your blog and it's colors, very nice!

Just wanted to drop by and say hi!!
:-)
Cindy

Mary said...

Thanks for dropping by Cindy!

And Joan... I am managing to make progress on that chapter. I hope to be through it by friday... hoping ;)

Great reactions are always great motivators!