I did finish my Synopsis but I’m still tweaking it. It came out in 9 pages so I intend to shorten it later to 5. I am excited… I’ve got direction… it will be a great guide!
First Draft delivered an interesting article link to How to Show Instead of Tell by Sol Stein…. I thought it a good one worth sharing. http://herbertholeman.com/Writer/stein.php
After I finish my Synopsis tweaking and upload it… I think I’ll treat myself and read a book… a romance.
Looking at my calendar, I realize that the Moonlight and Magnolia’s conference is only a few short weeks away… so here are my goals until then…
Short Term Goals for next 2 Weeks
1) Continue working on Editing SH#1 with greater dedication
2) Write at least 2 pages a day on SH#2 (since I will be concentrating on editing SH#1 before conference)
3) Move up Kinley MacGregor’s Historicals on my to read list… she will be attending the conference. Since I’m one of those people who like to read books in a series in order… and the MacAllister’s series seems to intermix with the Brotherhood of the Sword series… I’m going to start with Master of Desire. I just checked out her website and realize that she is starting a Lords of Avalon Series… it sounds awesome!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment