Today was my first full day without children during the day since the beginning of summer. I had to run a ton of errands… and more tomorrow.
I did write 1 page on my Scottish Historical #2.
But my real exciting writing news came from my trip to the library. I always stop to check out the used book rack that they have near the entrance of the library where they sell used books to benefit the library in buying new books… Anyway… I found a book I really really wanted but just couldn’t let myself spend $65 for it (Or $45 used on Amazon). I found Janet Burroway’s 6th Edition Writing Fiction (used but no marks inside)… for a whole dollar. I almost felt guilty buying it… it was soooo cheep. But I think I’m a good patron to the library… so I didn’t feel toooo guilty.
2 comments:
I have that book but I never read it. And I bought that new too. Crazy huh?
Let me know what you think after you read it. :)
Will do!
Post a Comment