I've decided that I need to look at my weekly goals everyday because I didn't make the simple goals that I made for myself last week.
Last week I wrote in my SH #2... I think I did reach my goal of 2,000 words... if not... I was close.
I didn't edit much at all... just played around
I did read in Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande
I did do my POV Assignment
I didn't mark up a book to study BUT yesterday I did read The Immortal Highlander by Karen Marie Moning which was terrific and I've decided to study that one this week. A book is as great as its villain... I need to remember that.
So this week... my new goals
Edit 3 pages every day or total 15 pages... at least through Chapter 13
Write 2,000 words in my SH #2
Reread The Immortal Highlander and make notes
Read in Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande and probably finish it
Work on detailing Scenes/Sections (Blocking) for my SH #2... its not blocked far enough
And if I have time... make notes on 3 "western" romance books (series) that I have in mind
My kids start school this week... we'll see how much I'll get done.
2 comments:
Thanks! I'll stick to the way I'm doing it.
After I've studied the immortal highlander... I'm going to read Alison's Ban Affair... I think its the first in her contemporary series.
Good luck with your goals! :)
Post a Comment