Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Nothing much to report

This is terrible... because I can't remember much of what I did yesterday. I hate when that happens! I know I stressed most of yesterday over something that I had to do this morning... so the worrying completely threw me off. But my mission was accomplished this morning so back to work...

Mary

But I do remember Swain ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ARe you reading Swain right now? How do you like it?

I have the book, but I haven't read past the first 2 chapters. *sigh*

Mary said...

I'm not readying Swain right now... but I will reread when the group starts. I admit... Swain is very hard to read. I read part of his book when I had only been writing for about 3 months(because it was recommended by the published authors in my local RWA group)... Not only did I find the structure of the book confusing... but I just didn't get what he was talking about. But I kept hearing over and over again how important this book was so earlier this year two of my CP's and I read it together. It was much better that way... reading it with other people and then discussing each chapter as we went... It really helped in understanding it. BUT I still have questions... so I'm excited to read again.