Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Looking forward to a New Year, New Start 2011

It's been a while since I've blogged.  My life has taken some curve balls lately.  I'm ready for 2011 and all it's possibilities.  I'm a little late in the game (from where I usually stand) in writing goals for this year.  I think to do the things I want to do... I need to force myself into following strict time management.

On the lighter side, I took the kids to my mothers for Christmas.  I can't believe the one time that I leave Atlanta to visit my mom for Christmas... it snows!!!!  It hadn't snowed on Christmas Day in Atlanta since something like 18XX.  But it was a fun visit with my sister who lives down there.  She came over with her college age kids and we played board games like CRAZY!  I love board games.  We played Ticket to Ride (a number of times), Alhambra, Smart Ass, Catan Histories: Settlers of America... I think that's all.  Loved Catan Histories... I'm a HUGE fan of Settlers of Catan and was really happy to play the Settlers of America game.  Smart Ass was a good party game but really... my sister and I had the advantage over our children because it seemed that many of the questions were from the 70's & 80's.

No comments: