Friday, June 18, 2010

Writing/Revising Again

This week, I've made good progress on my short story. I'm hoping to finish it by the end of next week.

I did take time to start a book last night... and ended up refusing to go to bed and reading until the end. Voice of Dragons by Carrie Vaughn turned out to be a page turner. I wouldn't say I LOOOVED it but it was definitely a fun read. There is room for her to write another book to connect with this one. Hope she does write another.

I also read The Fallen by Thomas E. Sniegoski earlier this week. I actually read this one before and reread it. I was reminded of this series when I noticed somewhere that they were republishing these this year. I'm going to read the next one probably next week. I don't have the last two but luckily my library does. A good read for boys.

No comments: