Monday, March 08, 2010

WOW... I just noticed the date of my last post!

My reading has picked up.

Last weekend I read 2 stories.

I read the latest Kresley Cole paranormal romance... Pleasure of a Dark Prince. I really really LOVE that series.

I've just finished the last book in Nancy Farmer's Troll series... The Islands of the Blessed. I've been reading the books with my youngest son. Such an interesting world... I am sorry that it's ended. I think she did leave it open to make other stories. I can be hopeful :)

I am taking a online class for work. Hopefully it will be over this month :) That's been pretty distracting.

My daughter is giving trouble again.

I just renewed my Hearts through History Online Chapter membership. I wavered if I should renew since my writing life is almost nonexistent anymore. But Kresley Cole is good for me. Every time I read one of her stories... I want to WRITE!!

My mother is in Atlanta. She got her knee replaced at a hospital here last Thursday. She is at my sisters now for her recovery. I saw her today and she is doing fantastic!

I think that's the latest in a nutshell :)

2 comments:

Janine said...

Thanks for updating. I've been checking in regularly :-)

Mary said...

Hi Janine!!!