Saturday, August 01, 2009

Sabrina Jeffries & The School for Heiress Series

This week, I read the remaining two stories in Sabrina Jeffries School for Heiress Series. I have really enjoyed this series and will without a doubt continue to read Sabrina's books.

Don't Bargain with the Devil... was a fun read. I think this was my favorite of the two remaining stories.

Wed Him Before You Bed Him was also a very satisfying read. This was the story of the mysterious Cousin Michael that was part of every story in this series. Of course, along with the heroine, Mrs. Charlotte Harris. Everyone who read this series waited for this book and Ms. Jefferies didn't disappoint. She made a one line comment toward the end of the story, probably in the last 5 pages. It was made by a bowstreet hunter. He said, "There's a bit more to it than that--but I'll save that tale for another day." That was it. No other mention concerning this comment again. So my prediction is that her next book has this bowstreet hunter as the hero ;) OR perhaps this bowstreet hunter touches all of her next books like Cousin Michael did for this series... and then, he will eventually have his own book. Just a guess. I might have to visit her website for hints ;)

No comments: