I was totally distracted today... so I haven't revised anything in my story yet today. I'm about to turn off the computer and to work in a tablet. I'm curious to see how I progress the old fashion way.
I did get sidetracked and read about steampunk today. Janie had mentioned it in her blog but it took tonight for me to see what that was all about. I know what started it all... I went to my GA romance writers website because I received an email about some upcoming event. Then I realized that they totally remodeled the website and I went on the membership side... and one of the authors made a post about YA steampunk. Nothing significant. It lead to someone saying "What is steampunk" then a few links to wiki and a blog led me to reading about it. Interesting. It seems it would be right up the paranormal historical romance writers alley ;) An idea popped up in my mind about a YA and/or a sexy historical series. Just a flash of an idea mind you... more gadgets etc would definitely have to be dreamt up. But I like the YA idea better but I will put all of that on the backburner until I finish my short story AND my Scottish Historical that I want to finish. I have to stay focused to finish something!!
No comments:
Post a Comment