Friday, June 12, 2009

Back to Work

My oldest left for Philmont today. I'm so excited for him. They are going hike over 60 miles from June 14 to June 26. They are flying in Colorado Springs today and will sight see there... included Whitewater rafting tomorrow!! I wish I could have gone too. It will the longest he's ever been away from home.

Well... all the prep and packing is over... now, I can get back to writing. I haven't started yet today... I need to shower first (didn't sleep well).

My Short Term Goal: I will finish revising my short story by the end of next week... then I WILL send it off... FRIDAY. I still have the lady's email address ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mary! Hope you are having a good day. I got my blog updated and I'm only posting on one now. See if I can keep up. LOL!!