OK I haven't written yet today. But I am going to try post every day no matter what. I know I will at least read if I don't write in a day this summer. I picked up a couple of library books today. I also took my oldest for his Drivers Permit OMG! I can't believe he's old enough to drive!!! We aren't practicing until he gets back from his philmont expedition. I need some time to adjust to this LOL!
He's at a boy scout pack check right now... but after I pick him up in an hour... I am going to start reviewing my short story. I am going fine tune that thing and send it off to eharlequin. Patricia is my inspiration!
I've been reading a lot of young adults lately. I LOVE LOVE the Vampire Academy series!!! Those books made me want to write YA again.
I'll post word counts or time spend on my writing life as I work through this summer. I need to let go of my fears. OH... I'm going to read and review Swain again this summer.
4 comments:
Speaking of YA's, be sure to read Jennifer Echols's GOING TOO FAR. It's great. I love her books.
Thanks for the recommendation! I'm going to amazon right now to check it out ;)
And just think Vampire Diaries by LJ Smith is going to be a new TV series this fall right before Supernatural. Smallville will move to Friday nights.
I haven't read Vampire Academy. I have so many books to read now, I'll have to wait till fall.
I haven't read any of the Vampire Diaries... yet ;) The line up you just gave me is almost enough to make me start watching tv again ;)
Post a Comment