Saturday, May 30, 2009

Chapter One

I barely worked on my short story yesterday though I thought about it a lot. I probably worked three hours tonight and I only just finished my revisions of chapter 1... and it's only 10 pages! I'm rusty!! Luckily, this short story is only 5 chapters long.

I am quiting for the night to read a bit.

I finished Princess of the Midnight Ball last night. I enjoyed it and was satisfied in the end. The only disappointment that I had is that the author did have one or two contrived scenes toward the end. The reader in me didn't care but the writer in me thought that she could have done a little tweaking somewhere to make it less so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haven't bought that book yet. I have some great YA I am reading now. I love YA Fiction.

Good to see you working. I finished a Chapter on both books! Hooray!

But I am going to be working more. See blog.