I love the way Julie Anne Long writes! This is the second story in the Holt Sister's Trilogy... the next one comes out this summer according the advertisement in the back of the book.
I wish I could think of the right term... but Julie Long did a great job showing the reader the heroine's growth. The heroine would find herself in a situation and come to some sort of conclusion about herself or the hero or even about one of the minor characters. It was a smooth transition... that's what I'm trying to say... she does transitions really well!
I did have a strong suspicion about one anonymous character in the story... but I didn't care when my guess was proved true... now that I'm thinking about it... I'm not so clever... Ms. Long surely made it a little obvious on purpose... it was believable when it all came together.
No comments:
Post a Comment