Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Cursed One by Ronda Thompson

This is the third book in the Wild Wulfs of London series. After reading this book, I realized that she has opened it up to a bigger series. Another clan of wolves was introduced and that clan looks to have an interesting story too.

I really enjoyed this story... I must admit I was a little worried because her second in this series wasn't as strong as the first story. This one had a great hero and heroine in my opinion. And they were in danger and on the run throughout the entire story. Even though I completely enjoyed it and will definitely follow this series, I think the ending could have been a bit stronger. It concluded too easily in my opinion compared to what the hero and heroine went through during the story. But nowhere in the story did I want to throw the book at the wall... I needed to read this one ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll read the second one today. I bought the third. Can you send me the Lisa Kleypas book, it's something in Spring...whatever.

Mary said...

Absoultely! I know which one your talking about (the Lisa Kleypas book). I have another book that I plan on reading in the next day or two that you might also like... Kights of the Round Table Lancelot by Gwen Rowley... I hope it's as good as it sounds ;)