I saw the new James Bond Movie tonight... WOW!! Talk about a hunky James Bond AND it was a great story line... a bonus that I hadn't anticipated!!!
I am so glad that Tanya made that post or I probably would have passed on it. I must admit that I do LOVE action movies like this probably more than romance. Perhaps its the visual thing... I love to WATCH hunky guys in action LOL! I'm a strange one I know, but when I see a man as well formed as that... I always wonder how long they work out a day, and that quickly turns into motivation to work out.
I haven't worked out since I broke my toe. That was the worst thing that came from it... not the pain BUT by breaking my toe got me out of the HABIT of working out. THIS movie is what I needed to see to get back on track!!! I wish the body building magazines featured actors like this. They hardly ever (that I've noticed at least) Unless of course its Arnold ;)
2 comments:
I think I'll go see it. I was just on Dixie Belle's blog and they were talking about it. I love this actor.
I want to see The Fountain, too.
I definitely want to see the Fountain. If you haven't seen the DaVinci Code, it is really good.
Post a Comment