I have no idea where this year went... SCARE ME!
Now to my writing life....
Today I started rereading Self Editing for Fiction Writers by Renni Browne and Dave King to refresh my memory on the main things to look for during the revision process on my YA. I am going to do this revison process with the Candace Haven's writers class/group... whatever you call it. Other people are also working on their revisions from the First Draft workshop from when I completed my YA... misery loves company and all that ;)
I am also going to write new words in my straight Scottish Historical... a side project ;)
Yesterday was a FANTASTIC Halloween!!! I think I even got a picture of me with Zultan... I'm not sure how it came out since it was dark. I have to go get the wire to plug the camera into the computer but it is upstairs and I'm feeling especially lazy right now ;) AND I took a 2 1/2 hour nap this morning!!! I never do that... but I must admit I feel good right now. Maybe a little later tonight. I want to write some new words before I get up.
Hopefully, I can get back to my blogging routine... its a habit you know... and I sort of lost the habit.
1 comment:
Self Editing is a great book. I read it a few years ago, but I refer to it often. Swain's book is great too.
Post a Comment