Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Christmas Shopping and Revising Update

I should have known... Shopping for a Christmas sweater was unsuccessful. I was *looking* for a Christmas Sweater. BUT I did find a Christmas tree brooch that I wasn't looking for. I have actually wanted a new one for the past couple of years... but didn't *love* what I found. This one is a vintage replica. I tried to take a picture but it didn't come out clear enough to post.

I am about to start revising chapter 3 of my YA. I need to get with it!!! But what am I doing? Procrastinating!! One good thing... I've done 95% of my christmas shopping. I really hate shopping anywhere once Thanksgiving passes. Crowds are not for me!

One of my favorite christmas picks is the Nintendo Monopoly. I must have bought the second to last one!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I really like my tree... even if I didn't find the sweater! I'm sure I'll find it when I'm not looking for it! LOL But...I will try Penney's... I like to buy my Jeans there.... and I love to buy something on sale!!!

OMG... Books! I actually plan to read A LOT in December. After I get the YA off for the GH... I'm going to READ!!

Shesawriter said...

You're Christmas shopping already? I hate you!!!

ARGH! LOL!

Mary said...

LOL Tanya... I'm 95% finished! I do as much as I can before the mad swarms of people that flood the stores after Thankgiving ;)