Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Vicki Hinze on "Where did all the Good People Go?"

I subscribe to Vicki Hinze's Aids4Writers group. Today's bit of advice was very interesting. It talked about many things... but mostly about how to deal with negative thoughts when you become so immersed in your study of people you start to only see the bad stuff... which she said could be one of the reason's many writer's become depressed.

I have to admit... my writing has never made me depressed nor my villains... but I am really not that sensitive of a person. But her thoughts and advice did have me nodding my head, agreeing. Realizing many things, if not all, of what she says is true.

She also posted in her blog but I can't figure out how to get the exact entry. Its there today but If you visit another day... you might have to look around. The entry is titled... "Where did all the good people go?"

No comments: