Sunday, September 10, 2006

Scandal in Srping by Lisa Kleypas

I finished the last book in Lisa Kleypas's Wallflower series. I really liked this series and this was good ending for it. Note: The last scene offered a super ending to the compelete series... satsifying.

After I finished Scandal in Spring... I took a moment to think about Lisa Kleypas. I don't this this is one of her best stores BUT it was entertaining and enjoyable. As far as I can remember, Lisa Kleypas always delivers a satisfying read. Dependable. She is a dependable author. I look forward to see what she comes up with next.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Dependable is a good word to describe her. I have read all of her books, and there are only two I didn't like.

I will say,though, that The Wallflower series didn't have the magic of some of her earlier books, but still, solid and readable.