Thursday, August 17, 2006

Today's Gab... is that one "b" or two?

I feel like I've already accomplished much today even though my daughter was home with me. Let's just say... the day has arrived that I was not anxiously awaiting... she is officially a woman ;)

I have worked on both of my stories while watching her make bubbles. And I got a box of books in the mail LOL! This box of books is for my daughters teacher. She is a "new" teacher and had NO BOOKS! Can't have that!!!! So I bought a lot of picture books for her on ebay. And the Gail Gibbons books are awesome... although I think they are above my daughters level... but still I loved her books. I do love ebay. I think my daughter teacher will be pleased. This teacher was working in a "parapro" position for years at that school. I can't remember her going to school last year so I'm thinking she must have always been a teacher... she must have just been waiting for an opening at my daughters school in the special ed department. She is very sweet and has been in my daughters class for the last two years.

Back to business... I write this afternoon.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Diets! You are being a good girl!

Every time I diet... all I do is think of food and how hungry I am!!!!! It's strange that you posted this today... I just picked up a diet book that I had been trying to get from the Library for MONTHS... seriously! The Abs Diet Get Fit, Stay Fit Plan. I just started looking at it but haven't determined if I'm going to buy a copy for myself yet.

I went on a doctors diet after I had my last child. I gained 60 pds on each pregnacy! It dropped off fast after my first child, but took more time after my second and third. The good news is that the doctor's diet worked!