Saturday, August 26, 2006

A Hunger Like No Other by Kresley Cole

Now I’m saying this even though I have never read Kresley Cole before and have no idea what her other books are like… But I am suspecting that…

A HUNGER LIKE NO OTHER is her BREAKOUT novel. I have to believe this since it was such a great story and the book cover makes no mention of her being a NY bestseller, USA Today bestseller or any other kind of bestseller. It says that she is “acclaimed” whatever that means… but she is really good... great... and I’m definitely going to buy her backlist and I’m looking at the blurb under her picture with stars in my eyes… she wrote

a Scottish Historical Trilogy… OMG!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

I do read Karen Marie Moning! I haven't read the last one though but I need to! It's her readers that I'd like for my scottish hsitoricals ;)

Kresley Cole does move fast... I AM reading that one again!