Thursday, August 31, 2006

Going to Bed Early

I'm plugging along. So far this week I've written 23 pages. My goal is 34 so I can read my reward book... IF YOU DARE.

After today's writing... I've passed the quarter mark of my story. Tomorrow I will be writing the first turning point in the story. And then the surprise scene.... although I'm not really certain the reader will be actually be surprised once they read it... it might be more like.... oh yea... that's what they'd do.

I'm going to bed early... I can't catch up on my sleep!!! I've been feeling so tired for the past three days! I'm hoping I'll be fresh to whip out 11 pages tomorrow... I'm grinning... I'm hoping to complete my weekly pages tomorrow so I can read that book! Rewards work for me ;)

2 comments:

Dixie Belle said...

Sounds like you are doing great with the writing! Keep plugging along.

Beth said...

Wow, 11 pages in one day. Impressed. :)

Great on the writing! Get going.

BTW, I like your reward idea.