I checked my email this morning and found myself surfing around the internet. Since I'm going to RWA National Conference this year... this article snagged my eye. I thought I'd share in case any who visits my blog is also going...
Wildflower, Wallflower, or Rose about to Bloom - How will you be remembered after the Conference? by Kellie Finley
3 comments:
I'm not going. :-(
I was going to go and had to cancel because it looks like I will be moving around that time. Sometimes, I feel like they will find me keeled over in a bunch of boxes. I know you'll have a great time. Oh, I did have an appt with Pam Strickler I had to cancel so she'll have an opening if you are interested.
Dixie Belle... I have been thinking of you and your move. It is sooo much work!!! I will miss you at the conference! Thanks for the tip about Pam Strickler but I had decided when I signed up that I wouldn't sign up for an editor appointment. I don't want to pich my story because it isn't ready yet. And I've already had an editor tell me to send her the first few chapters almost a year ago but its (the whole story) is STILL not ready. But I will send it to her once I'm done...even though it will be a year later ;)
Post a Comment