I’ve read a few books lately that I haven’t blogged about. I read a couple Geralyn Dawson Books… She’s funny! And I read Lady of Desire by Gaelen Foley. These two authors are completely different. Geralyn Dawson is light, quick and witty. Gaelen Foley is serious, word rich, description rich and story rich. I’m in the middle of Devil takes a Bride by Gaelen Foley right now. My next book on the list is The Untamed One by Ronda Thompson… I hadn’t realized it came out already and I remember totally enjoying her first in that Wulf Series... The Dark One.
Note... I have been making myself work out and also work on my story before I pick up the current book that I am reading. So I am happily developing a more balanced life... but it's not a habit yet.
1 comment:
I can't stop either LOL! I am working on balance... but its so difficult to limit my reading with so many great stories!!! I especially love the summer for reading. It feels like I have so much time because I don't taxi the kids around nearly as much... it isn't until this break that I realize how much time I spend carting the kids around.
LOL... I really went off topic ;)
Post a Comment