Monday, July 17, 2006

Gone to Mom's Birthday Party

Well the time has come.... this coming weekend is my mothers birthday party. I leave for Louisiana tomorrow morning early so I will be off the internet. I might be able to check my email but I'm not certain if I will find much time for the internet.

I'll be back early next week... then I'll be leaving again for the RWA conference. I won't have my computer because my husband is using it... he'll be working from home this week and next while I'm gone with the boys... and then while I'm gone by myself to the conference. I'm really looking forward to that. It really will be a mini vacation for me. I'm even staying at the hotel ;)

1 comment:

Shesawriter said...

Hope it goes well. I know how much crap you went through to see it to fruition. Have a blast, sweetie. See you when you get back!