This was a fun book to read. Don't get me wrong it is definitely a 4 star... maybe 4 1/2 like Romantic Times rated it. I'd say she is back on track... I say this because in my opinion her last few novels fell off my "I absolutely loved it" rating... the Sir Phillip one for sure.
On the Way to the Wedding was very good... I laughed, I cried... and I was annoyed that I had to force myself to put it down because I knew I needed to get a few hours sleep.
It was a great book... one I would definitely recommend... but I did feel like it didn't have that delightful magic that I felt when I read her earlier books. And I can't help but wonder why.
Will I buy her next one the day it comes out? Without a doubt!
1 comment:
I'm going to send you mine. I didn't realize it... but it is sort of a love triangle. Sort of.
Post a Comment