Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Amber Spyglass by Philip Pullman

I finished The Amber Spyglass last night. I CRIED!!!! I am going to reread that series again. And I’m soooo aggravated because I can’t sign in at the Barnes and Noble University for the discussions for some crazy reason!!!!

It is a thought provoking series. Now I’m very curious about the author… Philip Pullman.

Philip Pullman does an excellent job describing things. I can easily visualize everything in his fantasy world except for the wheel people. I can sort of imagine it but not completely but it doesn’t matter… I got it. I can see why people want another book. It does have a definite ending. But it’s the sort of series where you want more ;) I imagine I will find more books to read by Mr. Pullman. I do love the way he finds the right words and phrases to bring whatever it is to life.

No comments: