I'm totally distracted tonight! My husband came home with a new cell phone… that means I got a new "free phone" too. I am pretty thrilled though. I usually don’t get thrilled over things like this. But my new phone has a camera on it. I love cameras. I know, I know. Camera's in a phone has been around for a while. But it’s new to me and so I couldn’t help but play with it. Although I don’t know how to get the pictures out of the camera and into my computer yet. That probably requires some sort of special accessory cord that's not included in the box and costs something like $50 for my free phone ;)
Got my hair cut today.
Now… next on the list tonight… try to get some revision done!
amendment: I happened to look at our cell phone bill this month. I used my cell phone for a whole 11 minutes last month!
1 comment:
LOL! Since I've been online... I hardly ever use the phone. I've been online 1995. Dial Up OMG!!! It still amazes me how dependant I've become on the internet.
Post a Comment