Monday, May 15, 2006

Mistress/Amanda Quick & The Proposition/Judith Ivory

I very nice mother’s day… it started out with breakfast in bed ;) Then I got the whole day to read a book… The Proposition by Judith Ivory. VERY GOOD!!!! A GREAT One!!! I read Mistress by Amanda Quick on Saturday… so I was very pleased with my successful picks of books this weekend. I would LOVE to write great stories like these!!!! I would highly recommend both of these stories. Great character development for both books.

As a writer, I’m especially interested in doing a story something like Mistress. It was a romance but it was also a mystery. I love romances like this. I want to write one… a romance/mystery. Actually, the Scottish historical that I just started plotting out a few weeks ago is my attempt at a romance/mystery. I am working on coming up with at least 4 red herring characters and I hope to make it as much as a surprise ending as I can but still focusing the main part of the story on the romance.

Today is Monday… I ran the errands that I needed and NOW I am refocusing on my 2nd Scottish Historical.

No comments: