This is totally unrelated to writing but I decided I needed to share.
Have you tried those Bumble Bee Salmon steaks in a sealed package? It’s by the tuna section of your grocery store.
Its 10 am in the morning and I was hungry… I just had one of the Teriyaki Salmon steaks and it was soooo satisfying. I thought I’d turn my friends on to these… it’s such an easy thing to eat. You just put in a bowl and microwave for a few seconds… and voila… you have a healthy delicious meal/snack. A little Fat and Full of protein.
The tuna steaks from StarKist are also very good. It’s a softer texture and still good… even healthier… less fat than Bumble Bee and still Full of protein.
Now StarKist has these pouches with seasoned tuna called StarKist Creations… this is good stuff too. The Lemon pepper is my favorite. I don’t do anything this… I just used right from the pouch on some wheat bread…. A healthy meal doesn’t get easier than this.
OK… I eat a lot of tuna and salmon… I’d just wanted to share ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment