Friday, March 17, 2006

Big Progress on my SH#2

I made big progress today… and it did take up most of my day. I picked out the year and all the clans that will participate in my story. I’ve decided to make up the clan that my hero belongs to for paranormal reasons ;) So all I have to do if figure out the name of that Clan and that part is all done.

There is a good thing about researching real history when setting up your story… it does give you great ideas. I had one of my problems solved naturally through a real occurrence during this time period. I’m going to pretend some clans aren’t around that were really there during that time period. I don’t want a zillion clans involved.

So to reward myself… I’m going to read Fool For Love by Eloisa James!

2 comments:

Shesawriter said...

I did some great writing today. Fifteen pages, but it still doesn't make up for the completely unproductive week I had. :-(

Tanya

Mary said...

Fifteen pages is still a great day!!!