Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Tagged (from Joelys and Miss Blacks Blog)

Four jobs I’ve had
Real Estate Appraiser
Tax Preparer
Loan Processor (for Home Mortgages)
Glorified Secretary for Treasurer of Fortune 200 company

Four movies I (can) watch over and over
Ever After
Aliens
Mulan
Matrix

Four places I’ve lived
New Iberia, LA
Baton Rouge, LA
Atlanta, GA
Roswell, GA

Four TV shows I love (mostly when I used to watch TV)
Lois & Clark
One Piece
Beverly Hillbillies
Witch Blade

Four places I’ve vacationed (that I’d also like to go back to)
Italy
Caribbean Islands
England
Orlando, Florida

Four favorite dishes
Crawfish Ettoufee
Seafood Gumbo
Liver and Onions
Pretty much any sort of fish stuffed with crab/seafood stuffing

Miss Black… I love scrambled eggs on dry toast too!

Four sites I visit daily
Miss Blacks & Miss Hatchets Blog
Amazon
"My Yahoo" Groups
Google

Four places I’d rather be right now
Florence, Italy with Miss Black & friends eating the BEST Ice Cream in the World!!
Touring Ireland with Joely
The Bookstore
Touring Scotland with a writers group http://www.novelexplorations.com/

Four bloggers I’m tagging
Whoever wants to participate.
Thanks Joely & Miss Black... this was fun!!!!

No comments: