Monday, February 06, 2006

Goals for this Week beginning Feb 6

Okay I’m getting back to business this week.

I already feel productive. It isn’t 8:00 am yet and I already have a roast (in the crock pot) cooking for tonight’s meal. I have a feeling I will get a lot done even though I have my daughter home with me today.

So I will focus this week with solid goals to achieve:

1) Draft up a series outline (3 stories) for two series… including the one I’m currently writing. The other is a series idea that came to me I think it was Saturday…. A medieval romance series. I’d like to do a third that is on the verge of coming together… but not fully formed in my mind yet.
2) Review blocking on my current story… looking for purposes of each scene and how they affect the overall plot. (see post on Jen Holling’s books coming next for my thoughts on this)
3) Write at least 12 new pages
4) Finish reading Storyteller by Katie Wilhelm
5) Finish reading Lestat


That is the definitely one’s that I want to achieve. I have more that I’d like to get done… we’ll see what I get done by the end of the week.

No comments: