Friday, January 06, 2006

Becoming a Writer

I think I’m stuck in writing 3 full pages a day for now. It seems to be the spot where I tire out. I’m going to try writing earlier in the day to see if that helps… but not first thing in the morning. I’m not human first thing in the morning. I know Dorothea Brende suggests that. But its not natural to me. I have to have my coffee and putz around before I become myself. I am going to read Becoming a Writer by Dorothea Brande again. I think will be a good way to start the year.

I just checked out amazon to provide the link to Dorothea's book... and what do I see? She wrote another book, How to wake up and Live. Do you think it will help me learn how to wake up ready to work? Habits are definitely hard to break. I'll put it on my wish list and think about it ;)

No comments: