Today feels like a Monday. I am charged to start my writing day. I have much to do. Since Wednesday I haven’t done much in the way of my writing progress because of Thanksgiving. Yesterday, I was just being lazy… still eating turkey, reading and trying to figure out the Romancing the Tome ranking sheet. After all that, the ranking sheet was put online where it’s easier to read… Murphy’s Law ;)
I am not sure what happened yesterday or this morning… but I am motivated to finish my storyboard (I started a big foam board last month) and finish writing out what will happen in each section. I might move to the dining room where I have a lot of room to spread out ;) My husband hates when I do that… he is such a neat nut. Me… I’m just the opposite. You ought to see our room. We are like that odd couple TV show from years ago. Felix and Unger I think.
I’ve been thinking of next year… my goals mainly. It’s hard to believe that the New Year is around the corner
No comments:
Post a Comment