Monday, November 28, 2005

Character Sheets

This holiday weekend was so relaxing after Thanksgiving Day. We munched on leftovers and everyone found their own things to do.

I worked mainly on Character Sheets. I did get some new ideas from them but realized I knew my characters pretty good. Except for the Villain. He’s a great Villain… but I don’t exactly know his backstory. I know part of it… his father’s backstory in relation to the God. I’m not positive it matters because I know his backstory won’t come out in the story. I’m going to stop here… I wrote a lot more on this… but I don’t want to put it on my blog ;)

Today I work on my Villain Character sheets, blocking and my Witch Way Pages.

All the discussion on Guy Gavriel Kay has peaked my curiosity. I think I’ll have to read his Fionavar Tapestry trilogy.

I’m half way through the Magician’s Nephew by C.S. Lewis. I want to have read the books before I see the movie. I think the movie is from the 2nd book… The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe. The movie comes out on December 9th. I have time to at least read the first two.

No comments: