I’ve been thinking about my stories lately. Two things keep invading my mind.
1) I want to do a paranormal with genies.
2) I want to do a middle school level book.
I feel liberated doing the witch way writing. I had been sort of paralyzed before agonizing over each word in each sentence during the first draft. If I can make a habit of writing my rough drafts in this fashion (allowing it to be rough the first go round), I will be able to write more… faster. 2006 is around the corner. I can’t believe it. Daily writing the witch way will be one of my goals.
I do have a third type of story nagging at me... but not so strongly as the other two. I want to write a western... really two... a western romance and a western (historical fiction) for middle schoolers. Both would be in the same time period so when I write them... it will be at the same time.
No comments:
Post a Comment