I had a great time at the used book sale yesterday. It’s like going on a treasure hunt ;) But I have to admit, I was disappointed with the number (lack of them) of non-fiction western history books. The presale was Tuesday evening. I wonder if that was when the good ones were sold? Allowing for travel time, I only had two and a half hours to look before I had to leave to start picking up kids for school. I still had fun picking through thousands of books though.
In the morning, I probably spend 10 or 15 min on my blog.
But my writing workday really began last night after my daughter went to bed. I did work pretty solid from 8pm to midnight spending most of it on my assignment.
My daughter is home with me today and its raining outside. So far this morning, she has come to me every 15 minutes or so with her colored pencils for me to sharpen. I hope today doesn't get too trying ;)
1 comment:
Mary, the book sale sounds divine! Sorry you didn't find more of what you were looking for, though.
Post a Comment